Perfect for a family of 4, Cabin 9 is 480 sq. ft., has 2 bedrooms (one has a double bed the other has two singles), an open concept kitchen living room, a kitchen table that seats 4, a front deck, and a private firepit.
Includes boat tour (if desired), lake map, accommodations, parking, and docking. Access to fish cleaning house, common area deck, book exchange, DVD library, wifi, horseshoe pits, lawn games, kayaks, canoes, stand up paddleboard, paddle boat, and tube.
- $50 per adult per night
- $25 per child (12-16 years old) per night
- Free for children under 12
- $10 per night pet charge
- Minimum occupancy 2 persons, maximum 4 persons (3 individual adults or 2 adults & 2 children)
Boat & Motor Packages
Includes everything in the Housekeeping Package PLUS a 14’ Deep V Lund with a 20 hp 4-stroke Yamaha. One tank of gas per boat per day, one dozen leeches or worms per boat per day, all safety equipment, life vests, and landing net.
- $100 per person per day minimum 2 adults per boat
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by two adults
- Children 12 – 16 are 50% off when accompanied by two adults
- Read more about our Boat and Motor Rentals
Our cabins DO NOT have televisions, telephones or air conditioning – this is by design!
A deposit of $200/cabin is due at the time of booking (personal chqs accepted). Your deposit is refundable if cancelled with more than 45 days notice. The full amount of your stay is due at the time of check in. Check in 3 p.m., Check out 10 a.m.