A relaxing getaway for two or great for a family of 3 or 4. Cabin 10 is 480 sq. ft., with 2 bedrooms; our only cabin with a queen size bed, the second bedroom has a double bed. It also has a large open concept kitchen/living room, a kitchen table that seats 4, full bathroom, plus a private deck.
Includes accommodations, parking, docking and lake map. Access to our beautiful swimming areas, sand beach, sauna($), fish cleaning house, common area deck, book exchange, DVD library and book exchange, horseshoe pits, lawn games, board games, kayaks, canoes, stand up paddleboard, paddle boat, and wifi.
- $60 per adult per night
- $30 per child (12-16 years old) per night
- Free for children under 12
- $10 per night pet charge
- Minimum occupancy 2 persons, maximum 4 persons (2 individual adults or 1 couple & 2 children)
**Since Covid 19, we no longer provide bedding, unless you are flying. There will be a mattress encasement and fitted sheet on each bed. You will be responsible for bringing a pillow, sleeping bag/comforter, and towel. Dish clothes, tea towels, and hand towels will be provided.
- Meal selections will be emailed to you a few weeks prior to your stay.
- Breakfast menu includes both hot and cold items provided in your cabin
- Lunch is pre-packed and includes a sandwich/sub, snack, fruit, water and pop
- Dinners include soup, salad or app, entree and dessert.
- Entrees include home cooked meals such as turkey, steak, fish, burgers, pasta, tacos, fried chicken, ham, ribs, meatloaf, pulled pork, etc. along with a selection of delicious sides.
- Cost of meal plan is $50/adult and $25/child (16 and under) per day
Boat & Motor Packages
Our cabins DO NOT have televisions, telephones or air conditioning – this is by design!
A deposit of $200/cabin is due at the time of booking (personal cheques accepted). Your deposit is refundable if cancelled with more than 45 days notice. The full amount of your stay is due one week before check in. Check in 3 p.m., Check out 10 a.m.